The natural way to kick start your fire! Guaranteed quick, simple, and easy for grilling:
Use one Tumbleweed per 2-3 pounds of charcoal briquets or lump charcoal:
- Arrange a layer of charcoal on bed of grill.
- Place a Tumbleweed in the middle of the charcoal.
- Add additional charcoal on top, forming a small pyramid, but leave an end of the Tumbleweed exposed to allow for lighting access.
- Light the end of the Tumbleweed
- When charcoal is covered in gray ash, spread evenly and begin cooking.